I am not worthy, Lord!
Pray Simply. Do not expect to find in your heart any remarkable gift of prayer Consider yourself unworthy of it-then you will find peace. Use the empty, cold dryness of your prayer as food for your humility. Repeat constantly: “I am not worthy, Lord, I am not worthy!” But say it calmly, without agitation. This humble prayer will be acceptable to God.
- Elder Macarius of Optina
Do not belittle yourself.
You are more than worthy for what you desire.
Get up and get it.
Repeat constantly: “I am worthy, I am worthy!” But say it loudly, and with pride. This mantra will make you strong and allow you to love and accept yourself, and hopefully get you motivated to seek and achieve everything you want.
It will be acceptable to you, and that’s what counts.
- Sir Zac D’cruz of Frankston
“I AM A GOLDEN GOD!”
- Robert Plant/Russell Hammond
While operating heavy machinery
“I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE!”
23 Notes/ Hide
- lushiious reblogged this from thecrunkrodeo
- thecrunkrodeo reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- iknowthereisstillmore likes this
- anotechaotic reblogged this from towritelesbiansonherarms
- treasuredwealth reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- ninjadefuego reblogged this from towritelesbiansonherarms and added:
- osvnews likes this
- bahhoui reblogged this from simplyorthodox
- yourarse-mybuttsnake likes this
- abimenoir reblogged this from legalise-drugs-and-murder
- legalise-drugs-and-murder likes this
- pedestrian-palamite likes this
- theantiproduct likes this
- bonesxill likes this
- allieeebabyyy likes this
- phil0kalia likes this
- simplyorthodox posted this